Are you a nurse or a medical assistant, who is new to a practice that is already using PCC EHR?
You can use the videos and article links below to peruse the different PCC products and features that you will most likely use on a regular basis.
Charting Overview Video Series
Following are a few videos related to patient intake and charting, using PCC EHR.
- PCC EHR Overview: Login and Review Your Schedule
- PCC EHR Overview: Review the Patient Chart
- Patient Intake
Additional Videos for Nurses and MAs
The following videos will provide an introduction to several PCC EHR features used most frequently by nurses and medical assistants.
- 15 Tips to Optimize Your PCC EHR Experience
- Clinical Alerts in PCC EHR
- Documents in PCC EHR
- Improve Care for Patients With Chronic Diseases and Special Needs
- Patient Medical Record Privacy
- Reaching Patients and Families with the Patient Portal
- Vaccine Inventory Tracking in PCC EHR
- Use Visit Status Counters to Know Where You’re Needed
- Work With Phone Notes and Tasks
For more, visit the Videos section of PCC Learn.
Written Documentation for Nurses and MAs
Use the links and browsing tools in learn.pcc.com to find more information. Here are some sections that may be especially helpful to nurses and medical assistants who are just starting out with PCC EHR:
- Work With Today’s Patients on the Schedule Queue
- Review a Patient Chart
- Chart a Visit
- Growth Charts
- Patient Flowsheets
- Review Patient Documents
- Review and Update Immunization Record
- Immunization Forecasting
- Use a Barcode Scanner to Manage Imms Lot Inventory
Useful Reports Documentation
Contact PCC Support at 1800-722-1082 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about other training opportunities or to scheduled configuration training.