Other Tools and Resources for Your Practice
Learn about PCMH, Meaningful Use, and ICD-10, find User Conference handouts, and learn about other PCC services.
Learn best practices for keeping data secure at your pediatric practice.
HIPAA guidelines: https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/training/index.html
Privacy and Security from healthIT.gov: https://www.healthit.gov/topic/privacy-security-and-hipaa/health-it-privacy-and-security-resources-providers
- PCC Community is an online forum and e-mail listserv for users of PCC's pediatric software. By connecting to PCC Community, you can join discussions about issues facing pediatric practices as well as PCC's software and services.
- The Pulse is a source of news and information for PCC clients. We use The Pulse to share information about our upcoming software releases, trainings, conferences, events and web labs, as well as pediatric news and industry information.
- Roundcube is a fast and powerful Web-based email program you can use to access your PCC-provided email. With Roundcube, you can read and send email and attachments from within a Web browser such as Firefox or Internet Explorer. This manual contains an introduction to Roundcube. Start Roundcube and Login Send an Email Message Follow the […]
- Some pediatric offices are holding H1N1 flu clinics or administering H1N1 vaccines by appointment. There are four different H1N1 vaccines and special dosage requirements depending on patient age. You can use Partner tools to simplify your administering and tracking of H1N1 vaccine distribution.
- PCC uses the WebEx service to connect you to online training courses and training sessions.
- Your office can use a flu clinic to immunize your patient population quickly and efficiently.
- The medical biller's job would be easier if accounts paid on time and insurance companies reimbursed the correct amount. Unfortunately, accounts build up balances and credits and insurance companies overpay, underpay, and demand "takebacks."
- PCC offers our clients access to a number of resources from the AAP, including the Pediatric Coding Newsletter and the AAP Red Book.
- PCC uses your requests and comments to help decide which features and services to develop. We depend on your feedback; we can't make software without you. Read this article to learn the best way to submit a feature enhancement request or defect.
- A pediatric practice can be a valuable resource to patients and families with questions or concerns about LGBTQIA issues. At PCC’s annual Users’ Conference, we periodically hold discussion sessions and courses on supporting LGBTQIA youth.
- As a pediatric practice you deal constantly with Personal Health Information (PHI). This data includes: Name, Address, Phone Number Social Security Number Date of Birth Insurance Information Medical Records, including test results This information can be extremely valuable, and therefore a target for hackers. Here are some basic best practices you can implement in order […]