PCC EHR User Administration
Do you need to create a new user, change a password, or manage who has access to PCC EHR configuration tools?
The articles in this help section include important information on managing user accounts in PCC EHR.
Watch this quick guide to learn how to set up staff and clinicians in your office to use the e-prescribing features in PCC EHR.
- PCC EHR and Partner run on a large server at your practice. A simpler, software client runs on each of your PCs, Macintoshes, or Linux workstations.
- If the PCC EHR client software on your PC, Macintosh, or Linux device is not up to date, the login window will tell you.
- PCC EHR has an Emergency Access mode which allows specified users to have access to features that would otherwise be locked. You can set who should have Emergency Access permission by granting the permission to any user role in the User Administration tool.
- You can configure how long an inactive PCC EHR window will remain open.
- You can use the User Administration tool to define permissions and account attributes for the PCC EHR users at your practice. First, run the User Administration tool to define user roles. Then, assign one or more roles to each user account. Read below to learn more.