Partner User Administration
- You can run
useradmineither from the System Administration window in your Partner windows or by typing
useradminat a command prompt.
- The Partner Practice Management screen has a minimum requirement of 80 columns of text and 30 rows of text. However, you can display more than that in order to make it easier to review and enter information. You can also adjust the font size of Partner and the resolution on some computer monitors to optimize your Partner experience.
- Your practice's System Administrator can use the User Administration (
useradmin) program to create new accounts and grant or deny access to Partner features.
- Follow these steps to add a new user to your Partner system.
- If a user forgets their password, the System Administrator can reset it for them in
useradmin. Press [fkey title='F4' subtitle='Change Password'] to begin.
- After you open the Partner
useradminprogram, press [fkey title='F8' subtitle='Authztn List'] to edit authorization lists.
- The System Administrator should lock out any user who should no longer be using your Partner system. Your Partner server contains an enormous amount of Private Health Information (PHI) as well as sensitive financial information about your practice.