Manage and Administer Your PCC Tools
Are you the PCC guru at your practice? Or are you in charge of system backups, purchasing new laptops, or helping a user who has forgotten their password? You might be the physician who has extra skills customizing chart notes. You might be the office manager who is in charge of granting permissions for different software tools in Partner and PCC EHR.
PCC Support is ready to help 24/7, and you may have a local IT consultant who helps you manage your office's technical needs... however, every practice needs a System Administrator, or PCC Software Administrator, or another Office Hero who can pop the hood and make configuration changes from time to time.
Read the help articles in this section to find out how to manage and administer all the different software and hardware tools related to your PCC services.
- You can use a secure, RDP connection to work on Partner and/or PCC EHR from your home or remote office. Follow the instructions below to configure your personal computer and connect.
- All PCC clients have a guaranteed support plan. You should always feel free to contact PCC for help with our software, hardware, or services. Talk to PCC when you are considering new hardware or software, making major configuration changes, or moving your office. Let us know so we can help!
- When a software update for PCC is ready for your office, what should you do to prepare?
- When you start using PCC at your practice, will your patient and account records already appear in PCC, or will you be entering everything from scratch?
- After PCC completes your data conversion from your previous practice management system, you must review the new data in your Partner system to ensure that the conversion was successful. Were all patients and accounts transferred to the Partner system? Are patient medical records identical between the old system and Partner?
- When bad weather or other emergencies approach, your Partner practice and PCC EHR data may be the last thing on your mind. By taking a few simple precautions, you can protect your equipment as well as your patient database and accounts receivable records.
- Welcome to PCC. The instructions below contain a detailed explanation of the hardware installation requirements for PCC systems. These specifications define what is included in your PCC Customer Care Plan and provide information to help you avoid problems during the design and installation of your office network.
- This page contains software downloads that help you connect to PCC's software or that facilitate PCC services. Some of these items were created by a third-party. If you are uncertain what download you need, please contact PCC Support at 1-800-722-1082.
- The articles in this section are for your practice's System Administrator, or the tech-savvy users at your practice who manage your computers and network.
- If your practice has multiple locations that operate independently, you can turn on the Care Center feature in PCC software. Once the feature is turned on, you can assign patients to a specific care center.
- If your office has created duplicate patients or family accounts, you may need to merge them. Merging two patients combines data and saves a single set of basic demographic information. Merging two accounts combines the account billing and charge data so that it appears all of it occurred under one account.
- Use the PCC EHR Audit Log to review details about system events pertaining to a patient's chart.
- There are many different tools and features in PCC and PCC EHR that can help your practice make sure a patient’s medical information is protected. This article includes an overview of how to use and configure PCC software to ensure that patients’ PHI is only available to those with permission to view it. For each […]