Reports in PCC EHR
- You can generate PCC EHR reports in three different places.
- The Report Library in PCC EHR is an expanding suite of reports designed to give you useful and meaningful access to information in the EHR.
- You can generate and save custom reports and report categories in PCC EHR. Create Custom Reports To create a custom report, click the “Customize Report” button at the bottom of any existing report. Here you can give the report a new title and description, assign any number of categories, and select which criteria you want […]
- The Clinical Quality Measures report calculates your office's performance on CMS CQM guidelines. Follow the procedure below to use the report.
- The Patient Visit Summary is an "end-of-visit" clinical summary report. It details everything that happened during an appointment. The report also includes an overview of other patient medical information. You can also customize what appears on the report and configure special components which will include patient instructions and other information.
- The Meaningful Use Measures report calculates your office's performance on the Meaningful Use standards indicated in the ARRA guidelines and co-referenced in the PCMH requirements. Use this report to see your office's Meaningful Use statistics and apply for ARRA and PCMH funds.
- PCC EHR has built-in access to two libraries of patient education resources. The AAP’s Pediatric Patient Education library and the NLM’s MedlinePlus library give you instant access to handouts and current medical information on a wide range of topics.
- You can use the Phone Encounter Performance report to track phone note response time, report on phone tasks, and gather data for PCMH purposes.
- You can generate a paper or electronic copy of a patient's health record with the Health Information Summary Report.
- PCC EHR can create lists of patients based on complex criteria. You can save those criteria as special reports that you can re-run at any time.
- PCC EHR can create reminder lists of patients based on complex criteria. You can save those criteria as Patient Reminders that you can re-run at any time, and generate a contact file.
- PCC EHR includes Direct Secure Messaging. Direct Secure Messaging is a communication technology for the transmission and exchange of private health information. Your practice can use Direct Secure Messaging for transitions of care, and patient portal users can use Direct Secure Messaging to send their visit information to other medical practitioners.
- The Summary of Care Record report produces a C-CDA-formatted chart summary for a patient. Your practice can use the report as a transition of care document. Optionally, if your practice uses Direct Secure Messaging, you can transmit the report to another clinician or practice.
- Use the PCC EHR Audit Log to review details about system events pertaining to a patient's chart.
- You can run the Vaccine Lot report in PCC EHR, to identify all patients who received a particular vaccine within a date range.
- You can create a report of charted lab tests in PCC EHR. When you want to create a lab test report, open the Lab Test Report in the Reports menu. You can filter lab tests by date range, specific test(s), all tests ordered or only tests with results, and by location. Note that you can […]
- Use PCC reports and tools to send patient chart records to the Washington Medicaid Link4Health Clinical Data Repository.