Special Partner Features and Guides
- The Phone Encounter Notes program (
pen) is a powerful tool for handling patient phone calls. While you are on the phone with a patient, this software allows you to view patient information, record notes from the call, and perform many other useful functions.
- Partner's Lab program can help your office manage their labs and fulfill some clerical aspects of the CLIA regulations.
- All Partner programs have a one-word name. As a Partner user, you may be familiar with
fame, the Family Editor, and
sam, the Scheduling Appointment Minder. This document contains an index of Partner program names and a brief description of each program. When available, links to more detailed documentation are included.
checkout, and nimms programs have appointment lists that make selecting a patient fast and easy. Instead of typing in a patient's name, you can pick from a list of patient appointments. When you need to, you can skip the list and enter a name, but the appointment lists save time and reduce mistakes.
- The questions below were recently asked by users calling PCC Support. The answers were typed by our software support specialists.
- Your office can use a flu clinic to immunize your patient population quickly and efficiently.
- The medical biller's job would be easier if accounts paid on time and insurance companies reimbursed the correct amount. Unfortunately, accounts build up balances and credits and insurance companies overpay, underpay, and demand "takebacks."