PCC's Patient Portal
My Kid's Chart is an online tool that patients and families can use to access medical records, review lab results, generate an immunization record, review their visit history, or send a message to their pediatrician's office.
Get a Patient Portal Starter Kit For Your Practice: PCC provides an informational handout for patients and families, registration forms, and custom flyers for your practice. You can learn more, download the kit, and request a custom flyer on PCC's Patient Portal Kit page.
Download a Manual: You can download and print a PDF manual for patients and families here: My Kid's Chart User's Guide.
Learn everything you need to know to get started with PCC's patient portal in your practice. If your front desk staff watches this video, they'll know how to create user accounts, attach patient records to those accounts, send any document through the portal, and even learn a little about messaging and configuration options.
- My Kid's Chart is an online tool that patients and families can use to access medical records, review lab results, generate an immunization record, review their visit history, or send a message to their pediatrician's office.
- My Kid's Chart is a patient portal that allows users, such as a parent or guardian, to access a patient's medical records. Read the sections below to learn how to log in to My Kid's Chart, review a patient's medical records, and send and receive secure messages to your doctor.
- Parents and patients can use My Kid's Chart to access medical records. Your practice manages the login account, and grants secure access to each patient's records. Read the sections below to learn how to create and configure My Kid's Chart accounts.
- Patients and family members who use My Kid's Chart can send secure messages directly to PCC EHR. PCC EHR users can read and respond to messages, or create new ones, to communicate with families and answer questions.
- Your practice can configure what details and options appear in My Kid’s Chart, PCC’s patient portal. Patient Portal Configuration Use the Patient Portal Configuration tool to change or update what your patient portal users will see. Use the checkboxes to determine what will appear in My Kid’s Chart for all users. Configuration changes are practice-wide, for […]
- You can make documents available to patients and families in My Kid’s Chart, PCC’s patient portal. You can use this feature to share forms, test results, and other important documents with your patients and families. When importing or editing a document, you have the option to share or remove a document from the patient portal. […]
- Your patients and families can pay their bills on their mobile device, using PCC's patient portal (My Kid's Chart). Once your practice has signed up and enabled account balances and portal payments, you will collect money faster and have fewer bounced checks. Read the sections below to learn about important considerations and prerequisites, and how you can best implement mobile payments for your practice.