If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Clinical Tasks:
- Whether you are tracking something for PCMH, Meaningful Use, pay for performance, or another program, you can use an order in PCC EHR to record medical information that meets reporting requirements. Learn how to set up your orders, and special tips and techniques to help your practice workflow.
- How can you use PCC EHR to calculate the Clinical Quality Measures required for the second and third year of your ARRA EHR incentive application? How should you chart, and configure your system, in order to record medical information so that the reports are accurate?
- How can you use PCC EHR to meet the statistical Meaningful Use measures required for the second and third year of your ARRA EHR incentive application? How should you chart, and configure your system, in order to record medical information so that your numbers are accurate?
- PCC EHR includes Direct Secure Messaging. Direct Secure Messaging is a communication technology for the transmission and exchange of private health information. Your practice can use Direct Secure Messaging for transitions of care, and patient portal users can use Direct Secure Messaging to send their visit information to other medical practitioners.
- A quick overview of configuring and using Clinical Instructions in PCC EHR
- How to login to PCC EHR, review your schedule, and a brief overview of the other queues available on the home screen.
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.
- A collection of easy yet powerful tips to help you streamline your workflow with PCC EHR.