If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Introduction to scheduling with Partner's "SAM", the Scheduling Appointment Minder, Part I
- Advanced Scheduling with Partner's "SAM", the Scheduling Appointment Minder, Part II
- New Patients and Other Views in Partner's "SAM", the Scheduling Appointment Minder, Part III
- There are tools built into
samthat can help you review your schedule. There are also external scheduling reporting programs. The topics below will show you some of the different ways you can review your schedule for a provider or for your whole practice.
- The steps below will demonstrate multiple patient scheduling and teach you all the tools you need to find the best openings for them quickly.
- Use inquire to look up a patient's future or past appointments. In
inquire, you can make changes to appointment status or appointment notes, or cancel an appointment. Finally, you can reschedule any appointment in inquire, moving an existing appointment to a new date and time.
- Your provider's time is one of the most important resources of your office. Managing that time is vital. Partner's scheduling module is called
sam, which is short for "
samprogram is a patient scheduling system that finds the best appointment time for your patients while helping to ensure your provider's time is used well.