If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Billing and Practice Management > Bill Insurance > Review EDI Reports:
- An ERA is an electronic version of the traditional EOB. Instead of receiving a printed, paper explanation of payments and adjustments, an ERA arrives electronically and payment is sent separately or deposited directly into your practice's bank account. ERAs appear along with other reports on the main EDI Reports (
- This glossary includes definitions and examples of several important EDI Reports. As always, feel free to contact PCC Support at 1-800-722-1082 if you have any questions or need help understanding EDI reports.
- PCC, claim clearinghouses, and carriers all send EDI reports. How do you know which reports are important to review, and which reports are merely for reference purposes?
- Your office receives many different electronic reports related to claims or other electronic submissions. These include:
- The ERA Reports program (erareports) lists remittance advice that insurance carriers sent to your office. As soon as Partner receives an electronic EOB from a carrier, it reads the file and creates "check" files, which can be viewed on the main screen in erareports.
- The EDI Reports (
ecsreports) program stores and displays claim and transmission related messages and reports. You can quickly search, review, and print the reports, as well as track which reports you have printed in the past.