If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- With a firm financial policy and good use of Partner's personal billing tools, you should have very few accounts that require a collection agency. When you need to use one, however, you should indicate in Partner that the account is in collection.
pamto post personal payments or adjustments to an account. The
pamprogram makes it fast and easy to post a stack of checks or a single copay.
- When you first run
pam, it asks you for an account name. Once you have found an account, you are presented with the payment-entry screen:
- Follow this procedure to print or generate the outstanding personal bills.
- Partner has a wide range of tools that help you keep your personal A/R under control. From collecting copays and generating bills, to bill follow-up and sending accounts to collections, Partner tools can make you more productive.
- Every time you generate a batch of bills, Partner keeps a record in the Bill Log (billlog) program. You can use
billlogto review details about your bill batches, find out who received a bill in each bill run, research why a family did not receive a bill, or examine a digital copy of any personal bill.
- A billing message is a brief note that appears on a personal bill. Both paper and electronic bills can include a customized billing message. You can enter a family-specific billing message on the notes page of the Family Editor (
fame). You can also use the
billmsgprogram to change the billing messages that appear on all of your Normal, 30, 60, 90 and 120-day bills. Here are a few examples of messages that offices use:
billsprogram generates personal bills for your accounts quickly and efficiently. It has many configurable options and can be run in several different ways. From within the
billsprogram you can also add a customized billing message to your bills and review the list of bills waiting to be generated.
- You can use cycle billing to spread your bills out throughout a month or other period of time. With cycle billing, your revenue and billing workload will stretch throughout the month.