If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Billing and Practice Management > Post Charges (Check Out a Patient) > Front Desk > Check Out a Patient:
- What happens after a visit is charted and sent to billing? Watch this video to see a quick introduction to the charge posting tool in Partner.
- Want to be a Partner billing expert? Watch this two-part video to learn all the charge detail and claim-level tools in the Partner checkout process.
- Partner gives you complete control of under which provider or providers charges will be billed. Do you need a visit with provider A to be billed with provider B as the supervising physician? You can use the Charge Posting (
checkout) program to set the provider or assign an additional supervising provider, and you can also change the billing provider in the Correct Mistakes (
- The Daily Check program (
dailycheck) lists all the visits posted on a single day or range of days. The report includes every diagnosis, procedure, amount charged and payment posted. Use
dailycheckto review a day's postings and compare them against the encounter forms. Many office managers run dailycheck every evening or early the following morning.
- Use Partner's
checkoutprogram, also called
chuck, to post charges and check out a patient in seconds.
- Read the procedure below to walk through a basic checkout procedure in Partner.
- You can use a Snap Code while posting charges to automatically select procedures and diagnoses.
- Your practice can customize the default lists of diagnoses and procedures that appear on the screen during checkout. Computer screens are too small to display the hundreds of different procedures and diagnoses that you may perform, so
checkoutbrings up a list based on the visit reason or other criteria.
- As you check in a patient, you can press Page Up or Page Down or F1 to cycle through each screen in
- The Partner
snomedmapprogram is a set of custom reports that you can use to understand the relationship between different code sets you use on your PCC system.