If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Manage and Administer Your PCC Tools > PCC EHR User Administration > Clinical Tasks > Prescribe Medications:
- Watch this video to learn how to prescribe medications in PCC eRx in PCC EHR. This video shows prescribing in PCC 7.6, coming to PCC practices in early 2017.
- Before a clinician or staff member can prescribe medications or modify a patient’s medication information, they must have PCC eRx enabled on their user account in PCC EHR. Follow the procedure in this article below to enable PCC eRx for a provider, nurse, or any staff at your practice. When you are ready to set […]
- Follow the procedure below to add a PCC EHR user.
- Follow the procedure below to change a user's PCC EHR password or name, lock out a user, or unlock a locked user.
- PCC EHR and Partner run on a large server at your practice. A simpler, software client runs on each of your PCs, Macintoshes, or Linux workstations.
- If the PCC EHR client software on your PC, Macintosh, or Linux device is not up to date, the login window will tell you.
- PCC EHR has an Emergency Access mode which allows specified users to have access to features that would otherwise be locked. You can set who should have Emergency Access permission by granting the permission to any user role in the User Administration tool.
- You can configure how long an inactive PCC EHR window will remain open.
- You can use the User Administration tool to define permissions and account attributes for the PCC EHR users at your practice. First, run the User Administration tool to define user roles. Then, assign one or more roles to each user account. Read below to learn more.
- Learn how to prescribe medications in PCC eRx for PCC 7.6 and later, coming to PCC practices in early 2017.
- Use the Rx Queue in PCC EHR to sign prescriptions and approve renewal requests that are waiting for review. This video shows the version of PCC eRx in PCC 7.6, arriving in pediatric practices in the first quarter of 2017.
- Watch this video to learn how to work with allergies in PCC eRx and PCC EHR. This video display features available in PCC 7.6, coming to pediatric practices in the first quarter of 2017.
- Use the Rx Queue in PCC EHR to work with alternate prescription workflows. You can quickly respond to renewal requests, sign agent prescriptions, and finalize pending prescriptions. This article refers to PCC eRx features coming in PCC 7.6, arriving at PCC practices in March of 2017.
- Weight-based dosing and other prescription adjustments and prescribing tools in PCC eRx.
- An overview of the Medication History in PCC eRx, and how to use it to both review patient information and update current meds.