If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
- Contents1 Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses2 Customize Your Visit Status Counters PCC comes with a set of visit statuses that you can use to indicate patient status on the schedule screen. PCC encourages each practice to configure its own visit statuses to compliment the practice’s workflow. Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses You can add any […]
- A quick summary of chart note protocols in PCC EHR
- Begin working with a visit by reviewing pertinent patient history and taking vitals.
- Watch this video to learn seven great tips and tricks for improving your practice's visit workflow with PCC EHR's visit status counters.
- Use Reports in PCC EHR to follow up on missed charges to improve revenue.
- Contents1 Plan and Prepare1.1 Where Are Your Imms? When Do You Enter Your Lots Into Inventory?1.2 Purchase Barcode Scanners1.2.1 How Many Scanners Do You Need?1.3 Figure Out Your Workflow1.4 Review and Update CPT, CVX and MVX Codes, and Check for Errors1.5 Give Us a Call!2 How to Scan a New Immunization Lot3 Update Details on […]
- Contents1 Generate a Form2 Generate Immunization School Forms in PCC EHR3 Configure Forms in PCC EHR3.1 Where Should You See the Forms Component, and Which Forms Should Be Single-Click?3.2 Watermarks, Questions, and Custom Forms: Test Printing on Workstations3.3 Adjust Default Forms Category Use the chart-wide Forms component to generate patient forms in PCC EHR. Your […]
- You can quickly and easily reconcile payments that your practice has posted in PCC EHR. Run the Payment Reconciliation report in order to prove out, checking against your cash drawer and records at the end of the day or the end of your shift. Open the Payment Reconciliation report from the Report Library in PCC […]