If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Billing and Practice Management > Contact, Remind, and Notify Patients and Families:
- Partner's built in Patient Notification Center interfaces with TeleVox and manages automatic notifications.
- TeleVox is a vendor that can automatically contact your patients by phone, text, or e-mail. The instructions below will show you how to create a list of patients and transfer them to your PC or directly to TeleVox.
- The Patient Recaller (
recaller) is a report that can create custom call lists, form letters, and mailing labels for your patients and families. You can create custom searches using thousands of possible criteria combinations, and the Recaller will help you contact those different groups of patients.
- PhoneTree is a vendor that can automatically contact your patients by phone. The instructions below will show you how to create a list of patients and transfer them to your PC for use with the PhoneTree program.
- PCC software has built in tools for contacting patients and families automatically, by form letter, phone, e-mail, or text message.
- Patients and families may request that you do not call them or send them e-mails with appointment reminders or recall reminders.
- Follow the procedure below to edit or create an Appointment Reminder notification in the Patient Notification Center (
- Follow the procedure below to edit or create a "Due for a Visit" notification in the Patient Notification Center.
- Partner records details whenever the Patient Notification Center prepares and sends a batch of patient notifications. If you use
notify's patient response features, Partner also records whether the patient confirmed or canceled the appointment when they received the notification.
- The Patient Notification Center (notify) is a powerful tool for contacting patients and families. You can set up recurring or one-time notifications, and PCC will deliver messages to your patients automatically through our partnership with TeleVox (West), either by phone call, text message, or e-mail.
- The best and easiest way to recall patients who are overdue for their well visit in PCC EHR is to run the Preventive Care Recall report.