Are you getting started with PCC EHR? You can use the videos and links below to walk through all the different features of PCC EHR. Contact PCC Support to learn about more training opportunities.
The PCC EHR Overview video series introduces all major features of PCC EHR.
- 5-Minute PCC EHR Overview (5 minutes)
- Watch Part I: Log In, Review Your Schedule (8 minutes)
- Watch Part II: Tour the Patient Chart (21 minutes)
- Watch Part III: Chart a Visit, Create and Complete Orders, Send to Billing (43 minutes)
Other New User PCC EHR Training Videos
After you watch the overview video series, use the links below to learn more.
- Documents in PCC EHR (11 minutes)
- Phone Notes and Tasks (10 minutes)
- PCC eRx: Prescriptions and Medications (23 minutes)
- Answer Memory, Last Answer, and Auto-notes (5 minutes)
- Order Workflow (15 minutes)
- Billing in PCC EHR (7 minutes)
Written Documentation for New Users
Use the links and browsing tools in learn.pcc.com to find more information. Here are some sections that may be especially helpful to new users:
- Read the Schedule Screen
- Open a Patient Chart
- Review a Patient Chart
- Chart a Visit
- Create and Complete Orders
- Bill a Visit
- Work with Prescriptions and Medications
- Use Phone Notes
- Work with Documents and Scanning
- Review and Sign Orders and Visits
- Reporting in PCC EHR
Contact PCC Support at 1800-722-1082 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about other training opportunities or to scheduled configuration training.