If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Manage and Administer Your PCC Tools > Manage and Administer Your PCC Tools > Manage and Administer Your PCC Tools:
- You can use a secure, RDP connection to work on Partner and/or PCC EHR from your home or remote office. Follow the instructions below to configure your personal computer and connect.
- All PCC clients have a guaranteed support plan. You should always feel free to contact PCC for help with our software, hardware, or services. Talk to PCC when you are considering new hardware or software, making major configuration changes, or moving your office. Let us know so we can help!
- When you start using PCC at your practice, will your patient and account records already appear in PCC, or will you be entering everything from scratch?
- After PCC completes your data conversion from your previous practice management system, you must review the new data in your Partner system to ensure that the conversion was successful. Were all patients and accounts transferred to the Partner system? Are patient medical records identical between the old system and Partner?
- When a software update for PCC is ready for your office, what should you do to prepare?
- When bad weather or other emergencies approach, your Partner practice and PCC EHR data may be the last thing on your mind. By taking a few simple precautions, you can protect your equipment as well as your patient database and accounts receivable records.
- Welcome to PCC. The instructions below contain a detailed explanation of the hardware installation requirements for PCC systems. These specifications define what is included in your PCC Customer Care Plan and provide information to help you avoid problems during the design and installation of your office network.
- This page contains software downloads that help you connect to PCC's software or that facilitate PCC services. Some of these items were created by a third-party. If you are uncertain what download you need, please contact PCC Support at 1-800-722-1082.
- The articles in this section are for your practice's System Administrator, or the tech-savvy users at your practice who manage your computers and network.
- If your practice has multiple locations that operate independently, you can turn on the Care Center feature in PCC software. Once the feature is turned on, you can assign patients to a specific care center.
- Use the PCC EHR Audit Log to review details about system events pertaining to a patient's chart.
- Use and configure PCC software to ensure patients' PHI is only available to those with permission to view it.
- Contents1 PCC System-Wide Protections2 Chart Audit Log3 Sensitive Diagnoses and Labs3.1 Hide an Individual Item3.2 Configure Sensitive Items To Be Hidden By Default3.2.1 Diagnoses3.2.2 Lab Orders3.2.3 All Other Orders4 Teenagers and Privacy4.1 Teenagers and the Patient Portal4.2 “Parent” Accounts for Patients4.3 Confidential Communication Preference5 Confidential Notes6 Clinical Alerts7 Office Policy Considerations Around Privacy There are […]