If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Billing and Practice Management:
- This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
- PCC EHR includes Direct Secure Messaging. Direct Secure Messaging is a communication technology for the transmission and exchange of private health information. Your practice can use Direct Secure Messaging for transitions of care, and patient portal users can use Direct Secure Messaging to send their visit information to other medical practitioners.
- Contents1 Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses2 Customize Your Visit Status Counters PCC comes with a set of visit statuses that you can use to indicate patient status on the schedule screen. PCC encourages each practice to configure its own visit statuses to compliment the practice’s workflow. Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses You can add any […]
- A quick summary of chart note protocols in PCC EHR
- Begin working with a visit by reviewing pertinent patient history and taking vitals.
- First in a video series covering claim rejection basics: Why are claims rejected, and what can you do about it?
- Part 2 of PCC's Claim Rejection video series, this video reviews common rejection reasons from the claim Clearinghouse.
- Part 3 of PCC's Claim Rejection video series, this video reviews common rejection reasons from payers.
- Watch this video to learn seven great tips and tricks for improving your practice's visit workflow with PCC EHR's visit status counters.
- This video shows how to create and track orders in PCC EHR.
- Become credentialed and enroll for services to accommodate the merger of Tricare to Tricare East. NOTE: Some of the web site details in the video have changed. Visit the link below to read new details and guidance.
- Contents1 Plan and Prepare1.1 Where Are Your Imms? When Do You Enter Your Lots Into Inventory?1.2 Recommended Barcode Scanners1.3 Figure Out Your Workflow1.4 Review and Update Immunization Configuration, CPT, CVX and MVX Codes1.5 Give Us a Call!2 How to Scan a New Immunization Lot3 Update Details on an Existing Lot, Scanning a Lot Already In […]
- Contents1 Generate a Form2 Generate Immunization School Forms in PCC EHR3 Configure Forms in PCC EHR3.1 Where Should You See the Forms Component, and Which Forms Should Be Single-Click?3.2 Watermarks, Questions, and Custom Forms: Test Printing on Workstations3.3 Adjust Default Forms Category Use the chart-wide Forms component to generate patient forms in PCC EHR. Your […]