If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Billing and Practice Management:
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.
- PCC EHR includes Direct Secure Messaging. Direct Secure Messaging is a communication technology for the transmission and exchange of private health information. Your practice can use Direct Secure Messaging for transitions of care, and patient portal users can use Direct Secure Messaging to send their visit information to other medical practitioners.
- Contents1 Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses2 Customize Your Visit Status Counters PCC comes with a set of visit statuses that you can use to indicate patient status on the schedule screen. PCC encourages each practice to configure its own visit statuses to compliment the practice’s workflow. Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses You can add any […]
- A quick summary of chart note protocols in PCC EHR
- Begin working with a visit by reviewing pertinent patient history and taking vitals.
- First in a video series covering claim rejection basics: Why are claims rejected, and what can you do about it?
- Part 2 of PCC's Claim Rejection video series, this video reviews common rejection reasons from the claim Clearinghouse.
- Part 3 of PCC's Claim Rejection video series, this video reviews common rejection reasons from payers.
- Watch this video to learn seven great tips and tricks for improving your practice's visit workflow with PCC EHR's visit status counters.
- This video shows how to create and track orders in PCC EHR.
- PCC's Morgan Ellixson-Boyea walks through some of the powerful features in PCC eRx, including favorites, weight-based dosing, custom dosing statements, and more.
- Become credentialed and enroll for services to accommodate the merger of Tricare to Tricare East. NOTE: Some of the web site details in the video have changed. Visit the link below to read new details and guidance.
- Learn how to Use the Appointment Book in PCC EHR to schedule patients.
- A collection of easy yet powerful tips to help you streamline your workflow with PCC EHR.