If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Use the Import Documents screen to find your scanned (or imported) files, review them, and place them into a patient's electronic chart.
- You can use a copier or a scanner to transform physical documents into computer files. You can then import those documents, linking them to a patient chart and (optionally) to a specific visit.
- You can place documents into a patient's electronic chart. These may include:
- PCC EHR can import many document types. If you receive radiology, lab reports, or images, you can import them into a patient's chart and (optionally) link them to a patient chart.
- You may scan a document by mistake, or scan it twice. You might also add a document to a chart by mistake. Sometimes, you may need to rescan a document or throw away a document that was scanned in error.
- You can review patient documents in several different ways.