If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- The Correct Mistakes (oops) program is a powerful account history editor, so only one person can use it to edit the same account at a time. Sometimes, you may need to close another user's oops screen for a particular account, perhaps because a user closed their screen without quitting. In Partner 4.7, when you run oops for a family that is already being edited, you have the option to close the other user's screen.
- The main screen in
oopsshows a history of account transactions. The most recent transactions appear at the top. Charges are grouped by date of service. Claim submission history, billing messages, and payments all appear beneath the charges to which they are linked. Every item has a line number for quick selection.
- If you post a payment and later discover the procedure or payment was a mistake, you may need to "relink" the payment to different procedure.
- You can run
oopsas a stand-alone program from your Partner Windows, by typing oops at a command prompt, or by jumping to it from another Partner program.
- Use the Visit Status screens (also called the "Changing Visit Information" screens) in oops to change diagnoses, billing provider, and other important visit information that appears on an insurance claim.
- When Partner receives an electronic claim response from the insurance payor or the claim clearinghouse, a one-line message is added to
oops. Here are two examples:
- The Changing Insurance Information screen in Correct Mistakes (
oops) allows you to change the responsible payor for any charge and change the portion of the charge that is the copay.
- Contents1 Add a Visit Note2 Review Visit Notes You can add and review visit notes in Correct Mistakes (). A visit note is a text note for a specific patient, on a specific encounter date. The note is attached to all charges for the patient on that day. You can use visit notes to record […]