If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- You can configure Patient Check-In in PCC EHR to meet the specific needs of your practice. You can adjust what components appear, create custom headers for your front desk staff, and create custom Patient Check-In Clinical Alerts.
- When a patient is checked in, PCC records the time of check in, the user who checked them in, and the office location. You can view that information later to discover who checked a patient in.
- Partner automatically checks insurance eligibility for scheduled patients with certain insurance carriers. You can use the Eligibility program to review and confirm eligibility for upcoming appointments. Every morning, you can review batch eligibility status reports via e-mail. You can also review and re-check a patient's insurance eligibility status during patient checkin. Finally, all eligibility information is logged in the ECS Reports program.
- When a patient arrives at your practice, use Patient Check-In to check them in. Patient Check-In will help you review the family's demographic and insurance information, check insurance eligibility, review outstanding balances and post payments, and more.
- Watch this video to learn how to check in patients in PCC EHR. During check-in, you can review account information, update policies and verify eligibility, collect payment, and help patients and families get signed up with your patient portal.