If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Here are some related articles in Clinical Tasks:
- PCC EHR stores MVX and CVX codes with each immunization you administer. You can enter your office's MVX and CVX codes in the Table Editor (
ted) of Partner.
- PCC EHR can enter your default Normal or Abnormal notes at the click of a button while you chart.
- You can configure how long an inactive PCC EHR window will remain open. Set the session timeout length in the Practice Preferences window in the Tools menu.
- Nurses and physicians measure vitals and enter them quickly into a patient's chart. To make this process match your office's workflow, you can configure PCC EHR's temperature and blood pressure method defaults (oral, tympanic, right arm, etc.) as well as whether you use English or Metric measurements for other vitals.
- Use the Billing Configuration tool to configure billing behaviors of procedures and diagnoses and the Billing screen in PCC EHR. Follow the procedures below to open the Billing Configuration tool and make changes.
- If your practice is located in California, you can use PCC software to submit your patients' immunization records to CAIR, the California Immunization Registry.
- If your practice needs some visits signed and co-signed, you can turn on co-signing and then require it for specific users.
- You can configure PCC EHR to match your workflow and charting style. You can change how many screens behave in order to help your office find what they need quickly. The help articles below include procedures and references to make changes to PCC EHR's behavior.
- You can turn on and off some of the columns on the Schedule screen.
- PCC EHR's labs can contain several result fields, have default facilities, initiate tasks for the tasks queue, and use numerous other features. Your common labs can automatically appear for selection on appropriate chart notes. Read the sections below to understand everything you need to know about lab configuration.
- PCC EHR shares information with Partner, PCC's practice management system. Many of the features of each product interact with one another.
- Use the Professional Contact Manager tool to manage the list of your practice's professional contacts, school medical personnel, and other professionals who may be part of care plans for many different patients.
- Learn about how to configure immunizations in PCC EHR.
- You can search for patient charts using any of the four custom patient fields, but you must first turn on and configure that feature.
- Clinicians can select diagnoses on a chart note, or add a new diagnosis to a patient's Problem List. Read the sections below to learn how to configure how diagnoses are recorded.
- PCC EHR can alert you about specific clinical concerns, based on a patient's demographics, diagnoses, or other complex criteria combinations.
- PCC EHR includes Direct Secure Messaging. Direct Secure Messaging is a communication technology for the transmission and exchange of private health information. Your practice can use Direct Secure Messaging for transitions of care, and patient portal users can use Direct Secure Messaging to send their visit information to other medical practitioners.
- PCC EHR can automatically send all new completed immunization orders to any of the 56 state immunization registries.
- This video provides an in-depth look at lab order configuration in PCC EHR. Along the way, you'll learn how to assign specific LOINC tests to a lab order, configure an order for electronic results, control default order privacy settings, and more.
- EHR user drop-down lists can be configured to sort in numerous ways.
- How to login, review your schedule, and navigate PCC EHR.
- Open a chart in PCC EHR and take a tour! This video provides an overview of the Medical Summary, Demographics and History sections of the chart in PCC EHR, while introducing how components and navigation work.
- Contents1 Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses2 Customize Your Visit Status Counters PCC comes with a set of visit statuses that you can use to indicate patient status on the schedule screen. PCC encourages each practice to configure its own visit statuses to compliment the practice’s workflow. Customize Your Practice’s Visit Statuses You can add any […]
- Use Orders to Track Clinical Data for Program Requirements: CQMs, Meaningful Use, PCMH, and more.
- PCC EHR enables you to pull in documents from various sources and attach them to charts, visits and orders. Use the Document Administration tool to configure defaults and options for how PCC EHR handles these documents.