If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Growth charts display plotted growth data, such as patient weight, height, and other vitals over time.
- The Immunization History section of the patient's chart displays the patient's vaccine records. You can review immunizations, vaccine-preventable diseases, and forecasting of the patient's upcoming immunizations.
- The Visit History screen displays a list of all visits, past or present, including any chart notes, documents, or other information related to each visit.
- When you review a patient's immunization record, either in a chart note or in the Immunization History section of the chart, PCC EHR can display a list of upcoming immunizations for the patient.
- Use the Demographics section of a patient's chart to review and edit patient and family demographics, such as patient information, contact information, insurance policies, and siblings.
- The Documents section of a patient's chart displays all documents in that chart, sorted by category.
- The Flowsheets section of the patient's chart displays an historical review of a patient's diagnoses, completed labs, medical tests, screenings, and radiology, and vitals. For example, you can see the results of every time a patient had a specific lab test.
- When you open a chart, the Medical Summary is the first screen. It contains a configurable summary of patient information.
- When you first open a chart, you will see the Medical Summary screen. You can navigate to different sections of the chart using the buttons on the left.
- PCC EHR tracks allergies in each patient’s chart. When the chart is up-to-date, PCC EHR can automatically warn you about drug allergies as you prescribe, create lists of patients based on allergies, and display custom alerts to users whenever they work with a patient’s chart.
- Use the Care Plan component, found on the Medical Summary or other protocols, to track, coordinate, and print the management plan for chronic patient issues.
- Contents1 Send a C-CDA file via Direct Secure Messaging1.1 What Data is Included in the C-CDA?2 Print Chart Components for Specific Dates or Specialized Needs2.1 Print Chart Notes2.2 Print Immunization History2.3 Print Growth Charts2.4 Print Documents3 Unsure of How Much Data to Send?4 Utilize the PCC EHR Audit Log As a pediatric practice, you receive […]