If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- Growth charts display plotted growth data, such as patient weight, height, and other vitals over time.
- The Immunization History section of the patient's chart displays the patient's vaccine records. You can review immunizations, vaccine-preventable diseases, and forecasting of the patient's upcoming immunizations.
- The Visit History screen displays a list of all visits, past or present, including any chart notes, documents, or other information related to each visit.
- When you review a patient's immunization record, either in a chart note or in the Immunization History section of the chart, PCC EHR can display a list of upcoming immunizations for the patient.
- Use the Demographics section of a patient's chart to review and edit patient and family demographics, such as patient information, contact information, insurance policies, and siblings.
- The Documents section of a patient's chart displays all documents in that chart, sorted by category.
- The Flowsheets section of the patient's chart displays an historical review of a patient's diagnoses, completed labs, medical tests, screenings, and radiology, and vitals. For example, you can see the results of every time a patient had a specific lab test.
- When you open a chart, the Medical Summary is the first screen. It contains a configurable summary of patient information.
- When you first open a chart, you will see the Medical Summary screen. You can navigate to different sections of the chart using the buttons on the left.
- PCC EHR tracks allergies in each patient’s chart. When the chart is up-to-date, PCC EHR can automatically warn you about drug allergies as you prescribe, create lists of patients based on allergies, and display custom alerts to users whenever they work with a patient’s chart.
- Use the Care Plan component, found on the Medical Summary or other protocols, to track, coordinate, and print the management plan for chronic patient issues.
- Use the "Policies" component to add, update, and work with a patient's insurance policies and medicaid plans in PCC EHR.