If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- The Appointment Book is a visual scheduler inside PCC EHR.
- Watch this video to learn how to schedule an appointment in PCC's SAM program.
- Introduction to Scheduling
- Advanced Scheduling Situations
- New Patients and Other Views
- There are tools built into
samthat can help you review your schedule. There are also external scheduling reporting programs. The topics below will show you some of the different ways you can review your schedule for a provider or for your whole practice.
- The steps below will demonstrate multiple patient scheduling and teach you all the tools you need to find the best openings for them quickly.
- Your provider's time is one of the most important resources of your office. Managing that time is vital. Partner's scheduling module is called
sam, which is short for "
samprogram is a patient scheduling system that finds the best appointment time for your patients while helping to ensure your provider's time is used well.
- The Partner scheduler has lots of features and tools, but you can learn to schedule appointments in just five minutes. Here are the steps:
- Follow the procedure below to create a visit for a patient in PCC EHR.
- When your office checks in a patient using Partner, or when you click "Patient Arrived" or create a new visit while viewing a chart, PCC EHR indicates that the patient has arrived in the Visit Status column.
- The PCC EHR Schedule screen contains a list of patient appointments and tools for using that list.