If the video does not start automatically, view it here.
- This demo walks you through the charting experience in PCC EHR, focusing on many of our pediatric-specific features and workflows.
- This is a placeholder for the article excerpt, a one or two sentence summary.
- PCC EHR has several unique tools that help you enter notes on a chart faster. This help article lists those features and includes procedures and links for configuring them.
- You can open several sibling charts and work on them at the same time, flipping back and forth between them as needed.
- Chart notes are made up of different sections, or elements, that a particular visit type needs. The custom chart note is called a protocol. You will see a different protocol for different visit reasons, and providers may have their own, custom protocols.
- Read the procedure below to learn about each step of a typical visit in PCC EHR.
- You can delete a visit created in error in PCC EHR. When you delete a visit, all vitals, chart notes, orders, and other items created for the visit are removed from the patient's record.
- You can select Find from the Edit menu to search through a visit chart note, the medical summary, or another protocol-based chart section. You can also use your operating system's keyboard shortcuts (ctrl+F on Windows or Linux, command+F on Macintosh).
- PCC EHR automatically checks your spelling as you type.
- PCC EHR can help clinicians select a more specific diagnosis description. After they select a diagnosis, they can use a pull-down menu to refine the selection.
- If a patient has an appointment today, or a provider has opened a chart note using the Visit History chart section, visit-related buttons for charting appear under the "Visit" headline in the lower- left navigation of the chart.
- If a patient or family requests that you amend information in their chart, you can now record that amendment request. For example, if a family objects to a diagnosis in the patient’s chart, you can create an amendment request on the visit for that day. While viewing a chart note (or phone note or message […]
- Contents1 Hide a Single Patient’s Diagnosis or Problem2 Where Does a Locked Diagnosis Still Appear? How Do I Send Records?3 Configure Default Hidden Diagnoses In PCC EHR, you can mark any diagnosis or Problem List, allergy, or Family Medical History list item as private. A private or “locked” diagnosis will not appear on patient reports […]
- Watch this video to learn how to chart a visit using PCC EHR, including a review of basic components, diagnoses, and autonotes.